Portable Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Mash

Reaction score
We just got back from our annual Visalia trip and we brought our new portable bar. My friend did most of the work and I just helped with some sanding, staining and plumbing. We finished it an hour before we left but it definately impressed the crowd...

More pics here: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/brewer007/album/576460762320555083#page1

PortaBar14.jpg

There are only 2 homebrewers that go there, me and a fellow R/C pilot. Check out the link and you can see what kind of event it is. We bring beer to the event which draws more people to it and the organizers give us free food, raffle tickets and other things. We even had organizers from Arizona asking us to go to thier event. We have people tell us they heard about our beer in Wisconson so they had to come check it out.

We put out a bucket for "ice donations" and people throw money into it if they want to. This year we were able to buy $480 worth of ice.... ;)

You always seem to know how to take things to the next level. Even with your set-up, how can you brew enough to keep that thing flowing???

Geez...and I was proud of a few of my new toys. Monster Mash always has to out-do me! ...now if only I could find those damn stainless pool filters...

Seriously, though, that's looks really nice! Great job!

EdWort said:
Very Sweet!

Ok, now tell us, which keg out of the 13 was the first to blow?

The Kolsch was the first to go followed by the Oatmeal stout. That kind of surprised me because they are not even close to the same type of beer. The Sierra Nevada clone went next and then the Mild.

I brewed 7 of the beers and my friend did 6 and since we both do 25 gallon batches it is very easy to get 13 beers on tap by just reserving a keg of each beer just for this event.

olllllo said:
7 x 25 = 175.
What do you plan on brewing for your last legal 25?:D

Considering I drained 4 kegs last weekend and this weekend is our clubs Octoberfest and Im bringing 4 kegs to that I don't think anybody will ever know if I went over the limit for the year. I have drained my supplies down to where I only have about 60 gallons in stock. I had 500lbs of grain at the beginning of the year and I've got 50lbs left, just enough for one more batch.....

Latest posts

Back