I bet this kid turns out to be well adjusted ....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The VERY FIRST TIME I saw "his" picture I said that was a "female"...;)

You can paint an elephant green and a giraffe striped and purple they are what they are.

...I ...uh...always...felt...like a woman... Me too, stupid fuuk...that's because I AM a guy...I feel like a woman too! Now give me one!!! ;)

I've always wondered if I have a women's spirit trapped in my body -- but she happens to be a lesbian.

-paraphrased from Gallagher

As to the story, +1 to the previous comments. Paint an orange red, it's still an orange and not an apple.

Rick

Lets home for that child that in 10, 12,15 years that everyone forgets about this store and that everyone is comfortable enough with this that this kid is not rideculed till she kills herself.

Why is it that once you put some hair on and get the fat removed from your tits, you're a man all of a sudden? Oh that's right, you're not. Maybe get your uterus and ovaries ripped out and we'll THINK about it.

With Father's Day coming up, does it apply here??? Or does he/she only celebrate Mother's Day?

The pregnant belly hair is kind of disturbing.

Lets home for that child that in 10, 12,15 years that everyone forgets about this store and that everyone is comfortable enough with this that this kid is not rideculed till she kills herself.

It's amazing such a freak show gets press like this. It's not fair to the child.

Actually it's the child's Dad/Mom that is driving this. I expect it's the 'social pioneer' mentality that he/she is going for. Paving the way for others as it were. I think it will be well blown over before the child is old enough to be seriously impacted provided her parents don't keep flaunting the issue.

Personally I don't have a problem with a man wanting to be a woman or vice versa. The desire to reproduce is something common to both sexes so this isn't really that out of line. What's strange is a person wanting to be a man yet wanting to carry a child. Why didn't he just impregnate his wife?

Does this person remind anyone of that guy in the wheelchair in Scary Movie? "Baby? I can do it myself! I don't need anyone's help!" Sure gives new meaning to the term, 'Go f**k yourself.'

The birth, at St. Charles Medical Center in Bend, Oregon, was natural, according to a source, who added that reports that Beatie had had a Caesarean section are false.

WTF? I know I'm naive about wacky crap like this, but doesn't a sex change operation involve changing your sex organs? If so, then how could the delivery be natural? I guess maybe she just cut her tits out, took some hormones, and said "I'm a man now"?

Interesting point about the hormones, but there is absolutely no way an egg would have ripened if (s)he was on male hormones.

Yeah, this guy/girl has really messed up some kid. thats for sure.

:off: this isnt the first thread on the subject in the forum me thinks

Back