Rdwhahb!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefanatic

Reaction score
As annoying as it may be to hear, over and over, you old timers might be on to something. Just completed a brew session, and drank my first home brew (dunkelweizen) while I was doing it. I have to say, it feels pretty dang good. RDWHAHB is far easier when you actually have some home brew to drink. I am glad I found this site when I did. Thanks for all the help guys! :mug:

Just recently drank my first brew (MrBeer Hefe) while brewing my first AG. Even though I went from crawling to running it still seemed not so bad! I tried everything I could to foul up my MrBeer but an extra week in the bottle cleared everything right up.

First one always tastes great... congrats.

Now brew more to get a good pipeline going. With a lot of beer around it is much easier to let it age properly.

This website has been THE one greatest help in improving my brews, be it by asking questions or reading all kinds of posts. Day after day after day... kind of OCD, really!

B

This website has been THE one greatest help in improving my brews, be it by asking questions or reading all kinds of posts. Day after day after day... kind of OCD, really!

B

Yep, it's become a bit of a problem. Can't. Stop. Checking. HBT.... The Android app doesn't help :cross:

I went with a lot of "quick" recipes from my LHBS. I figured this was the best way to get the impatience out. Thankfully it is working. I have (3) 5 gallon brews bottled right now so I have a few weeks of stock. ;) I just started a Sam Adams Clone and when I got home I completely forgot to check the air lock for bubbles. Shocking considering I borderline set-up a webcam for my first 3 brews. This site has changed my perspective in a big way. Not sure what I would do without it. Most used App on my IPhone for sure!

Back