• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Converted Ball Lock Kegs For Sale‚ Los Angeles (Tarzana)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have four converted ball lock kegs for sale. These kegs are converted Firestone pin lock Cornelius style kegs. The standard pin lock connections are replaced with ball lock conversion fittings. All kegs are cleaned, sanitized and pressurized. They are all in great condition with no dents and a no stickers. All kegs have brand new o-rings.

I would like to keep the sale local. I'm located in Tarzana in Los Angeles, right off the 101 freeway. So if you want to come by and check them out, just let me know.

They are $50 each or $175 for all four.

20120822_124558.jpg

20120822_124614.jpg

I'm right down the street in Woodland Hills, but I think your prices are a bit high compared to what I've found plenty of kegs around here for. I would suggest you toss them on craigslist, someone will most likely pick them up from you even at the price you're asking.

I'd toss an offer, but I need more corny kegs in my garage like I need a hole in my head.

I'm right down the street in Woodland Hills, but I think your prices are a bit high compared to what I've found plenty of kegs around here for. I would suggest you toss them on craigslist, someone will most likely pick them up from you even at the price you're asking.

I'd toss an offer, but I need more corny kegs in my garage like I need a hole in my head.

Yeah, I know their a little on the pricey side, but I paid $60 a piece for them. So I really can't go much lower than that. But thanks for the suggestions!

Back