Two Brothers 16th Anniversary ale (Belgian Golden Ale)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
I picked up two bombers of this today at my local. i was wondering if anyone has tried this? I was thinking of aging this for a while if it was age-able. the only description i could find on it was this. "By the taste, I’d never guess that this beer is 16% ABV. The taste is very light, with a good banana/peach overtone. Almost like a Hefeweizen, without the clove or citrus. Amazing!"

no one's tried this

Just picked up a bottle half an hour ago along with the Stone Enjoy By 5.17. Won't be able to report back until after May 5th though since I'm off the juice until then :(

Can't find much about it either, but my wife loves their beers and belgians in general so I figured it would be a good one for us to split. It's got 3.75/5 on Untappd (I know, not the most reliable source) and a handful of comments: https://untappd.com/beer/326316

Just had one last night. Amazing truly amazing. My buddy grabbed it while on a trip up north this summer. Knowing nothing about it other than it was 16%, and never seeing it here in Texas. I came here looking for a clone recipe, but by the look of this thread it doesn't seem to be on many peoples radar. Man it's a smooth beer too bad it's only available in IL. I guess it makes up for all the ****ty weather y'all have most of the year.

Back