What did I order?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to a fru fru bar and grill for lunch today and was pleasantly surprised by the tap beer selection (~40) and no BMC.

http://www.deluxburger.com/

I had an entree and two beers and a half order of fries.
I'll send a token prize to the first person that can guess my order.
Menu is on the site but also here. Beers begin on page 2.
http://www.deluxburger.com/deluxMenu.pdf
What would you have ordered?

Wow, nice menu. I think a Deluxe burger and a Full Sail sound great. For my second beer, I'd have a Horny Devil. (I don't like Belgian as a rule, but I love the name.). I think AB is my favorite beer in the whole wide world, though, so it'd be hard to pass that up. I'd have to have a 3rd beer- the AB for "dessert".

noop and noop to both.
EDIt: and noop to yoop.

I had two different beers. 1 prior to the delux burger and one after.

delux burger - Fresh ground, all-natural, grain fed, certified premium beef, topped with a Maytag Blue and Gruyere cheese blend, carmelized onions and applewood smoked bacon mixture, and baby arrugula served on a toasted, handcrafted demi-baguette. Meduimm rare.

You ordered Lagunitas IPA First, followed by the Rogue Hazlenut Brown after, and the guy two tables over was the killer.

Too many for me to decide what I'd order

PseudoChef said:
You can get Hoegaarden anywhere, so that's not it.

Alaskan Amber and the Bosleet's trippel.
I can't get Hoegaarden anywhere...so it depends on your location, I'm sure. I've never even seen Bosleet's, though.

Winner!!

Yuri_Rage said:
Hoegaarden to start, Young's Double Chocolate Stout to finish. Unibroue's Cassis would've been in there as well if you didn't have to drive.

So close. First one was wrong, second correct, third (hypothetical) right on!

Yuri_Rage said:
Bosteel's and Hoegaarden

Now has the first.... but no.... You must have Hoegaarden on you mind.

Yuri_Rage said:
Bosleet's and Reissdorf Kolsch
Almost there...

Yuri_Rage said:
Bosleet's and Young's DC Stout

The Bosleet's Trippel had a sweet malty undertone with a rasiny aftertaste that met well with the carmelized onions on my burger.
I hadn't had the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout other than in a bottle. Served on a stout faucet on nitro, it was a perfect adult milk shake.

I'm going to go back every month or so. Kindy spendy and metro but great beer.

Yuri PM me your address.

SWEET! I WIN!

I just started with brews I would've ordered and went from there. Hoegaarden is one of my favs, but I can't find it around here. Alaskan Brewing has seemed "common" to me since I lived there, so it didn't cross my mind to guess that one after your first hint. I recently had the Young's on tap for the first time, and I agree - it's AWESOME! The cans and bottles don't do it justice at all.

PM is on its way.

Wear it proudly!

shirt.jpg

Back