Oak barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please read ad carefully before making a comment like that.

I was sending this along to others as i know the high price of french oak barrels.

Recycled Oak Wine Barrels and Rain Barrels We have a new shipment of Solid Oak, Recycled Wine Barrels coming in and do not have enough warehouse space.

----

$79.00 for a beautiful Recycled Wine Barrel made out of solid French or American Oak.
2 or more for $69 each.

Our regular price of the barrels is $99.00 a piece.

These barrels are available for use as a Rain Barrel, Fountain, Planter, Table Base or whatever you would like to make. Some barrels are still good for wine or cider making. Each barrel is unique and will have different markings and wine stains.

Rain Barrel conversion kits available for an additional $25.00 for you to make your own Rain Barrel. Otherwise, you can purchase a completed and assembled rain barrel for $169.00. Oak rain barrels look great in a garden, help reduce water bills and water runoff, and collects soft rain water that benefits plant growth.

The barrels are approximately 27" wide and 36" tall.

We accept cash or checks. You can also pay with credit card through Paypal for an additional 5%. Barrels must be prepaid in order to receive discount. We are expecting delivery in May.

Please contact us at [email protected] or call Paul to arrange a pick up 860-938-3229

Feel free to buy as many as you want. I'd rather go with a reliable source and get a product I know is suitable for wine and beer. I've never seen a vendor selling barrels that claims their product is good for yard ornaments and oh, by the way, some may be good for wine and cider. Nor have I ever seen a vendor list barrel sizes by inches instead of gallons or liters. Are you the vendor?

Back