Southern Star Brewing Company National Homebrew Day Event

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvbrewer

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone was going to be going to get a free 5 gallons of wort. I will be at sea :( . so no luck for me. But I wanted to make sure everyone knew it was available. It also sounds like a day in August to see how much each person influences their brew post-wort.

definatley going got a buddy of mine who drinks all my beer but doesnt brew going so i can get ten gallons i am going to dry hop and oak age with dennys special 50 yeast an gonna do the other one with s-33 and 12 oz of molassas i have laying around dave and brian from southern star are bad a$$e$ so the event should be awsome

anyone else go to this? Badger Brewer and I were there. Trying to transcribe the brown wort we received.

Great idea and a Great event

I was there, good times. On the way home I picked up a packet of Belgian yeast and threw it in the wort. This is my first time using a Belgian yeast so I have no idea how it'll turn out. The only reason I went with this yeast was because my fermentation freezer is full so the only temperature control I have at the moment is a bathtub.

Back