• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cl find san diego kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do this periodically. I've no idea where they get their supply of kegs, but when they get a truckload they advertise on CL until they are all committed, then make a couple of stops through So. Cal. (usually at a Walmart parking lot) and have people come pick them up. If I recall correctly they are from Arizona. I haven't personally bought from them, but I've considered it a couple of times.

Yeah I am actually looking at picking up kegs from him on his next trip. 35 dollars a pop though. I would hope he pressure checks these things there.... not sure. I know he said he replaces the seals before hand.

I've bought from him before. He does pressure check. They pull the pressure release valve in front of you to prove it held pressure during the drive.

I bought from him two deliveries ago, when he was only charging $25 each. Didn't replace the seals then though. Nice guy.

Back