Hello World

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bakeup

Reaction score
My name is Andy, and I live in MI. I started brewing last Christmas, when my sister got me a Mr. Beer. I brewed with that for a while, and even bought another on clearance. That wasn't enough though. I was already addicted. I had to go out and buy equipment to do regular extract batches, then do full 5 gal. batches. I can't stop. It's too much fun. I've brewed about 10 MrB's, and 3 extract batches.

Awesome,You're hooked!! wont be long for AG! hehe Welcome to HBT

No. It won't be long. I've been looking at all the pics of sculptures, and am thinking I should already be looking for parts to build one, even though I've never even done AG yet. :mug:

hang on to your mr beer kits they work great for small experimental batches! Even after you "graduate" to 5 gallon batches!

I've used the MrB kegs to try a some original recipes. They're good for that if you don't want 5 gal of something that doesn't turn out well.

Back