Good Deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermish

Reaction score
Take a look at this and tell me if you think it is a good deal. I don't really need the plastic buckets, but the glass fermenter would be nice. The chiller would be great for a pre-chiller, and I actually need a hydrometer, which would be about $10. I guess there is an aluminum pot included that goes along with the lid in the picture also, which I don't really need, I have the one that came with my fryer that I have never used. . So, should I get it?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/for/236211096.html

The chiller and the carboy combined are worth the $50, at least (prolly more, chillers are still expensive). Guess it depends on how much you need those two items (along with the hydrometer). Looks like a great deal for someone just getting started, maybe just a "pretty good" deal for you.

I might be interested in the parts of that kit you don't need. My current collection consists of....nothing so it's not like there's going to be parts neigher of us need.

Have you contacted the seller to see what exactly is included? I have terrible luck getting people on CL to respond to my emails.

Let me know, Maybe we can work something out

Matt

Back