Howdy from Norristown, PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duane_Austin

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm into the first 6 days of fermentation on my first 5 gallon batch, and thought I would crawl out of the woodwork and introduce myself.

First off, I would like to extend warm thanks to many of you long-time posters, especially Revvy. I've been lurking on this website for several weeks now, and have kept my mouth shut, because frankly, you kind denizens usually have an answer for whatever kind of flatulence my brain is spewing at a given moment.

My girlfriend (now fiance) got me a Mr. Beer for Christmas, and after a batch or two I was hooked, and read more on the web, and decided that for the same amount of work, I might as well make 5-gal extract batches. Mr. Beer just wouldn't be able to keep up with my consumption, so what the hey?

Anyway, here I am, and, when I'm feeling up to, and feeling like I have something worthwhile to post, or questions that haven't already been answered, I might pipe up again, but thanks to ya'll.

:fro:

I've been lurking on this website for several weeks now, and have kept my mouth shut, because frankly, you kind denizens usually have an answer for whatever kind of flatulence my brain is spewing at a given moment.

:fro:

Well, thanks. I think. I've never heard it put quite that way before, but I think I understand what you mean!

Feel free to ask any questions, and let us know if we can help!

Back