an absolute CRIME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When I went to bed last night, my sister-in-law had just cracked open a 0.5L bottle of my IPA and poured it into a 0.5L stein. No problem there... she's allowed to drink my homebrew. She foots the bill for any commercial beer we drink anyway, so I can't say anything.

BUT... I came downstairs this morning and found that she drank about 4 oz of it and decided that she just didn't want a beer after all.

12 oz of hard work were just sitting there in a glass on the counter. Down the drain it went. I guess I'm going to have to police things more now, and she'll be restricted to the 12 oz bottles in the future.

-walker

I can't quote the ordinace off the top of my head but I believe that in Wisconsin, summary execution is an acceptable penalty for that behavior. (It's probably written in with the same law that says you cannot serve apple pie without butter on the table *shrug* silly dairy state regulations)

kornkob said:
I can't quote the ordinace off the top of my head but I believe that in Wisconsin, summary execution is an acceptable penalty for that behavior. (It's probably written in with the same law that says you cannot serve apple pie without butter on the table *shrug* silly dairy state regulations)

I thought you guys just melted cheddar cheese on top of the pie?

-walker

I'd say that the wasted homebrew should be worth at least a six-pack of Guinness, or some other good commercial brew. An apology and atonement offering. Maybe a spanking would be in order. Hit her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. Dang ! You've missed the opportunity, but you could've put her nose in it, hit her with the paper, and yelled " NO ! Bad girl! "..........Maybe she could just apologize and not do it again. :(

This is such an atrocity, I think a bare bottom spanking is in order. Well, as long as the acreage is minimal.

Exactly, I'm just trying to teach a lesson here . Secondly, I would really hate to have to break out the bush hog just to lay down the law.

I gave a lady a homebrew in a grolsch bottle this year and she kept it for 2 months in the fridge.
Thats ok but I found out she kept opening it and drinking a few ounces at a time , over a couple months. I havent given her a homebrew since. Maybe for her own health and safety :p

xpoc454 said:
I gave a lady a homebrew in a grolsch bottle this year and she kept it for 2 months in the fridge.
Thats ok but I found out she kept opening it and drinking a few ounces at a time , over a couple months. I havent given her a homebrew since. Maybe for her own health and safety :p

I once gave my...uncle-in-law??...a Cuban Cohiba which he proceeded to light/puff/nub out over and over again for about 2 weeks because he wanted to "extend" his enjoyment. :rolleyes:

Sudster said:
This is such an atrocity, I think a bare bottom spanking is in order. Well, as long as the acreage is minimal.

acreage is minimal... but this is my SISTER-IN-LAW. I don't think my wife would approve of such activity.

and on Cubans: the only time I had one was when I lived in Germany. Made my entire mouth numb before I even got it lit.

-walker

Walker said:
acreage is minimal... but this is my SISTER-IN-LAW. I don't think my wife would approve of such activity.

and on Cubans: the only time I had one was when I lived in Germany. Made my entire mouth numb before I even got it lit.

-walker
Are we talking acreage= area or acreage= shrubbery ? How do you know ? You aren't from West Virginia by way of California, are you ?

LupusUmbrus said:
OT: That's one disturbing avatar you've got now, desert. Wtf is it from ?! :D

I saw it earlier today and just had to have it. I'm sure it's from some movie; I just can't place it. Maybe we should start a thread "place that avatar".

lol, I twas torn between total recall and big trouble in little china, funny people guess both. Man I want to see big trouble now...

Back