What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're always going to get crap for that, what would you think if you found her out there in the act?

That ****'s reserved for the bears, coyote, wolfs, foxes, dogs, cats[/SIZE]birds,monkeys, people in india.........

My gose,

Thought she would have gotten over it by now, only been doing it for 20 years.
She probably just need somebody to rag on :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407544782.060101.jpg
Gotta start my weekend right

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

You're always going to get crap for that, what would you think if you found her out there in the act?

That ****'s reserved for the bears, coyote, wolfs, foxes, dogs, cats[/SIZE]birds,monkeys, people in india.........

My gose,

Idk chef sometimes you just need to mark your territory like an alpha male.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My el cedro inspired saison. Not nearly as much of a Brett flavor like i was going for yet.

I will trade you rights to the recipe for the coffee table.

I don't think SWMBO would be too happy with that trade. I bought the wine barrel as a gift for my sister-in-law. Brother-in-law did all the work. He cut the barrel in half, so They have a matching one at their house. I'm really impressed with it. Opens for storage and everything.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407549654.257142.jpg
Second pour of porter while helping the boy build Lego Star Wars. This is a solid brew. Well done.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407549718.262376.jpg

I don't think SWMBO would be too happy with that trade. I bought the wine barrel as a gift for my sister-in-law. Brother-in-law did all the work. He cut the barrel in half, so They have a matching one at their house. I'm really impressed with it. Opens for storage and everything.
View attachment 216540
Second pour of porter while helping the boy build Lego Star Wars. This is a solid brew. Well done.
View attachment 216541

I build furniture as a hobby and I'm very impressed. I love that design, he does great work. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407550469.358470.jpg
The creaminess the nitro gives this one is perfection, like drinking velvet

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I have a slice of a couple hundred year old oak tree taking on oil right now so that it can be a coffee table. If anything else came into the house my swmbo would go through the roof. I would do it anyways. That thing is beautiful. Glad you like the brew.

Water... I am a half dozen hb iipa's in and have to be at work early tomorrow.

View attachment 216540
View attachment 216541

BIL has some talent, beautiful table, love the color from the wine inside.

This,

Attachments

• IMG_4153.jpg
    IMG_4153.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 52
Had a Southern Tier 2xipa, 2 Founders double troubles and now this vintage 2012 Terrapin Big Hoppy Monster. Then onto some 21st amendment brew free or die IPA.

1407551832326.jpg

1407551851023.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have anymore 6 and neither did my bottle shop. I'll keep an eye out, sometimes my whole foods has it. I do have more 10 though...

The 8 and 10 were both great. I wouldn't mind more ;)

Latest posts

Back