• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Combination gas valve TC and transformer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67coupe390

Reaction score
Hello,
I just realized that I can't use this in my brew rig because its for low pressure so its your gain and my loss. I have a universal combo gas valve its a White Rodgers 36cc03-333 HVACR > Controls > Gas Valves > Valve,Combination : Grainger Industrial Supply W/ 24v coil and is converted to LP but if you need I can change it back to NG. Also included is a 24vac transformer the thermocouple and shipping in the U.S. $75 palpal or cash. PM me if interested. Take care!!!
:mug:

Just so I'm clear, this is a standard solenoid valve with a pilot interupter used for standing pilot systems, not direct ignition? I haven't seen many 24V valves that aren't for use with direct ignition systems, so I'm a little confused. PM me if you like!

Latest posts

Back