• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs (Not Mine) $25- Clearwater, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHound12

Reaction score
Florida Restaurant Supply located at 12360 49th st. north clearwater has 10-15 corny kegs for sale both pin and ball lock. I bought two today for 25 dollars a piece and most all seem to be in good shape. I thought this was a steal for 25 bucks and wanted to let any other people in the clearwater/tampa area know in case they wanted to pick up a few. They are not refurbished and some still have soda in them.

Mike

i will take them all.. ship to zipcode.. 300usd.. with some cigar city in them.. good looking out

( .Y . )

Wish I could help you guys out but thats just too much effort hopefully some local guys will be able to grab them.

HopHound12 said:
Wish I could help you guys out but thats just too much effort hopefully some local guys will be able to grab them.

Thanks for this! Hopefully I can make it up there sometime soon. I'm all the way down in north port though

Im looking to revive an old thread here and see if anyone in the Tampa area knows of any reasonably priced local cornies? Evidently they are nowhere to be found....

Im looking to revive an old thread here and see if anyone in the Tampa area knows of any reasonably priced local cornies? Evidently they are nowhere to be found....

To get that kind of deal you need to luck upon someone who does not know the value of what they have. I just bought 2 locally (RI/MA) The guy said he had tried $55 and did not get much response and at $45 he is moving them. These are also not reconditioned. Most often I see about $50-$55. BTW my local source is not interested in shipping any.

I hope I can scratch up some $$ and get some more before he sells all of them.

Not the same but I had a local restaurant owner give me 4 original ball locks for the price of an amazing dinner for my wife and me ($70). Best deal I have ever made.

Brewski1975 said:

If you're willing to do a little driving, in New Smyrna a guy sells them for $40. Literally has thousands in his warehouse. I picked up four and am thinking of getting another four.

PerfectD3 said:
If you're willing to do a little driving, in New Smyrna a guy sells them for $40. Literally has thousands in his warehouse. I picked up four and am thinking of getting another four.

Yeah any contact info would be appreciated.

I wanted to let anyone that's interested know that i picked up 6 ball locks last week from Mcever's wharehouse. They were all pressurized and seperated by grade A and B kegs. I got 5 grade B (minor dings and scratches) and 1 grade A (minor scratches and no dents) they were running low on grade Bs and the rest had dents close to the bottom weld. Price difference was only $5. Grade A were $40 and B $35. They guy I was dealing with also gave me a dozen o-rings for free. I've cleaned one so far but have not filled any yet. Deals seem to look pretty good though.

FLBrew said:
I wanted to let anyone that's interested know that i picked up 6 ball locks last week from Mcever's wharehouse. They were all pressurized and seperated by grade A and B kegs. I got 5 grade B (minor dings and scratches) and 1 grade A (minor scratches and no dents) they were running low on grade Bs and the rest had dents close to the bottom weld. Price difference was only $5. Grade A were $40 and B $35. They guy I was dealing with also gave me a dozen o-rings for free. I've cleaned one so far but have not filled any yet. Deals seem to look pretty good though.

Where is this warehouse Mecca you speak of?

FLBrew said:

Do you know if there are any more corny kegs at that price?

Back