Pittsburgh/Western PA Group By #9+

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRASH, TRUB and WAZE had a group buy through us at Helltown. I may have some extra, what are you looking for?

I'm not always on this site, so it's much easier to use the clubs to get the word out.

I need 6 sacks of 2 row.

For the 3 guys that need grain. Stop by Helltown Brewing 13 Henry C Frick St Mt Pleasant Pa 15666 this Saturday at noon, Prices are cost plus $5 to cover shipping and pallet charge. In the future I'm only going to inform the clubs of a buy. Just too much to check everyday. Also I will be adding group buy orders to our regular order (monthly) so starting in May, just call the Brewery and order what you want. 80% is Country Malt Group 20% is BSG.

Thanks
Pat

Unfortunately, the next 2 Saturdays are bad for me. I'll send you a PM once my schedule frees up, if you have any sacks left that you can part with, great, otherwise, I'll jump in the next buy.

Thanks Pat, it's awfully nice of you to set this up and support us this way.

Didn't Kyle say that the wholesellers didn't want to sell to homebrewers anymore, even if they had a corporate tax id, but they grandfathered him in? It may have been related to the Keystone brewing thing? And you need a loading dock and equipment to receive pallets. Any volunteers? Anyone on that good of terms with a local microbrewery to get them to order for us?

I just bought a 55 pound sack of dingemans pilsner malt thinking of getting rid of it if anyone is interested

Back