You know you are a homebrewer when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftlstrings

Reaction score
You know you are a homebrewer when:

1: You think about step mashing when adding more hot water to your kids bath
2:
3:

2. As you pour that old juice box down the drain you think "Maybe I should be fermenting this..."

Slightly confused........

The thread title says "homeBUYER"

Your post references "homeBREWER"

You know you're a homebrewing homebuyer when you buy a home to accomodate your homebrewing.

Now that you mention it, we are selling in the spring in order yo buy a bigger place cause my brewing has taken over every free inch of space we have. :cross:

You know you're a homebrewer when you have to add 'homebrewer' to your computer's dictionary so it doesn't auto-correct your typing erroneously...

You know you're a homebrewer when you find yourself wanting to sift through the homeless person's shopping cart full of bottles for swingtops...

-When you start to wonder if the neighbors think you have a meth lab after they saw you cleaning all the kettles and siphons and stuff........

-When you start to wonder if the neighbors think you have a meth lab after they saw you cleaning all the kettles and siphons and stuff........

LOL... I don't know about a meth lab, but I do wonder what my neighbors think of my garage... whoever is driving or walking by always try to get a peak on what's inside when it's open...

Gee, if theyre are that many threads about this, maybe we should have kept it about homebuyers............

You know you are a homebrewer when..........

You start ripping apart your nice new home looking for money hidden in the walls.

Your local exorcist tells you the house is "clean" so you fill the entire house up with fresh wort and pitch a garbage can full of yeast.

You post a thread that is SOOOO unfixedly messed up, that idiots like me start posting whatever nonsense comes to mind (while I am swimming in the wort in my new house, pretending to be KING of ALL the YEASTIES!!!!!!!)

You know you are a home-brewer when....

You bottle one of them in clear glass so you know exactly when the rest are clear enough to drink.

Back