propane camp stoves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derrickvee

Reaction score
You don't have room to fit three keggles side by side on that stove. You need 48" and that would have the keggles touching each other - that stove shows 42" cooking area.

so i was at the sports store today looking for a water cooler for an MLT and ran across some camp stove propane burners.... i'm trying to move to all grain brewing (currently using the turkey frier for extract and partial mash), would something like this: Joe's - Outdoor Recreation: Camping / Hiking: Stoves / Burners: Propane Burners: King Kooker Propane Triple Burner Cooker be study enough hold keggles filled with gallons of hot liquid?

If your turkey fryer will support a full boil, you can do all-grain on that with the brew in a bag method.

A Guide To All-grain Brewing In A Bag - AussieHomeBrewer.com
The Brewing Network &bull; View topic - How to go from Extract to AG for < $10.00

i have the turkey friar for a third, but probably wouldnt even need a third if i was using a cooler MLT, right? moving the hot water and wort, that's a whole separate issue.

Back