Control Products TC-9102D-LV Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbeerbeer123

Reaction score
Anybody use this controller? Is this as good as ranco dual stage? This controller comes in high voltage and low voltage and its 56 bucks

Anybody use this controller? Is this as good as ranco dual stage? This controller comes in high voltage and low voltage and its 56 bucks

I quess im not the only one who never heard of this controller..but i was searching amazon and i came across it..hopefully someone will respond that has used this device.

I have the High Voltage model. There are threads about it on here (Here is my previous post about it: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/one-stage-vs-two-stage-temp-controller-huh-206013/#post4222719 )

I really like it. I also have the STC-1000 and while it is nice and cheap and small, I prefer the Control Products one. I think that it is easier to use and program. You also have a lot more control over your temperature profile with the Control Products controller as it lets you set the temp range for both stages individually so you can adjust the amount of overlap. The STC-1000 is nice if you can't afford the extra cost, but I am really glad that my first temp controller purchase was the Control Products model.

I have the High Voltage model. There are threads about it on here (Here is my previous post about it: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/one-stage-vs-two-stage-temp-controller-huh-206013/#post4222719 )

I really like it. I also have the STC-1000 and while it is nice and cheap and small, I prefer the Control Products one. I think that it is easier to use and program. You also have a lot more control over your temperature profile with the Control Products controller as it lets you set the temp range for both stages individually so you can adjust the amount of overlap. The STC-1000 is nice if you can't afford the extra cost, but I am really glad that my first temp controller purchase was the Control Products model.

Awesome ..i think im gonna go with it..thanks for the feedback

Back