• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade: 6 Gallon Better Bottles, Pin Lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser423

Reaction score
I have a couple of unopened 6 gallon better bottles, and 3-4 5 gallon pinlock kegs for sale and/or trade. Good condition, hold pressure. $20 each, for better bottles or kegs.

I'm in the Mountain View, CA area and am doing this local only. I don't want to get rid of this stuff bad enough to deal with shipping this junk all over the place.

I would really like to trade though (selling would just be plowed back into buying from craigslist or similar).

I'm looking for a small fridge/freezer/kegerator/keezer to store my kegged beers in.

Also looking for an oxygenation setup, a pressure-capable plate filter, stir plate, taps, pressure manifolds, spundling-type setups, and other misc gear.

Edit: Also willing to trade for non-brew related items like a Harmony One or 880 remote or a Roomba or similar.

Back