McMaster Carr shopping list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photopilot

Reaction score
Every time i see a particular build project or neat idea the parts seem to come from Mcmaster-car. I am going to order the Epoxy tubes for the keg. Wondering what other gems are there to be had. I am hoping for a list of other things that a brewer wondered how they got along before they had this are available from Mcmater-Carr? Please list them here.

McMaster seems to have everything. Temp controllers, heating stuff, cooling stuff, plumbing stuff, Stainless products, fittings. Chances are if it is a strange part you are looking for, it will be on McMaster

McMaster has some pretty high prices in many cases... I get things there that are odd or hard to come by. Other than that I try to source elsewhere.

I agree, they are great for odd items and ship fast, but can get mighty pricey.

I agree with Pol. I did just get a bunch of brass disconnects since I like the ones with the 90 degree elbows on them. However, I got the silicone tubing local because it's over $1 more per foot from McMaster.

Ijust bought a bunch of SS parts for my new system...
1/2" SS Elbow at McMaster $4+
1/2" SS Elbow at Murray Equipment $1.55

1-1/2" SS Elbow at McMaster $23
1-1/2" SS Elbow at Murray Equipment $15

I got the tap thread inserts at McMaster... cheaper than williams brewing.

My Dad turned some sweet handles for my keg fridge.

Back