• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 3 lbs Willamette pellet hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrubHead

Reaction score
I have 3 lbs vacuum packed and kept frozen willamette hops for sale or trade. I would like to trade for other hops like chinook, cascade, etc or whatever you want to trade.

Shipping costs can be discussed based on trade or sale.

Cheers.

These 1 lb vacuum sealed frozen 2008. Would you do a 1/2 lb even trade? Not sure if I can use a full lb of CTZ since already have 1 lb of magnums. Do you have any others?

Got the willamettes from a friend who's in the hop business. Don't think the age (2008) is an issue since the hops were well kept/stored. A commercial brewer tried them and then bought a bulk order from him.

I have 4 vacuum sealed frozen bags and am planning on keeping one. I'll open one and check for quality before doing any trades/sales.

Quality is very good (no apparent staleness) and now one lb is gone. Two lbs remain for trading.

Back