Beer Tower does not fit kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a scratch and dent beer tower for only $37 (to replace a broken one) from beverage factory but it is too big for my kegerator's screw holes and I can only screw one hole in.

Should I just scrap this beer tower and buy a brand new one that will actually fit or can I be ghetto and drill some holes into the top of the kegerator. I don't even have a drill.

I have a used beermeister kegerator. What towers match up with beer meister kegerator? I had thought that beer towers fit all kegerators the same..but apparently not.

I made a collar for mine. It makes it look pretty ghetto but it works. I could make it look a little neater but so far I haven't. What I did is take a 1" thick piece of wood that it at least a wide as your new tower. Drill a center hole for your beer lines and then drill holes in that so you can secure it to your kegarator. You then can get some wood screws and fasten your new tower to the wood. It takes some playing around with but it works.

You can make it look better if you want but I haven't really figured out a way and I keep my keg in the garage so it doesn't really matter.

I am interested to see if anyone else has a better idea so I can steal it.:rockin:

I knew I should just post here before I do anything ;)

Thank you sooooo much.

Although I am thinking of getting a 2 tap tower so I hook up some corny kegs (I sniped a 2 output regulator for only $45 on ebay).

Back