The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero fux given if you stumble by the taproom. It's an app I use constantly whenever I travel more than 30 miles from my house and I've always had tremendous luck with it. I've had it for years and it's the best buck I've ever spent.

Good, life is easier when we don't take things personally. It's not that I don't want to drink your brews, I just don't want to travel that far from where I'm staying... I'll be there on business. Medusa is close so I'm likely to stop in there.

Good, life is easier when we don't take things personally. It's not that I don't want to drink your brews, I just don't want to travel that far from where I'm staying... I'll be there on business. Medusa is close so I'm likely to stop in there.

He seems to be the only place close to where I'm going. I guess I'm **** out of luck :goat:

Face Butt Hurt
https://www.google.com/search?q=but...=isch&q=butt+fumble+gif&imgrc=oewgfLWCgXu0aM:

18zccrb69aqjcgif.jpg

Back