What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were in Epcot a couple of years ago looking at the gardens by the entrance to the world showcase and a hawk swooped down and snatched a rabbit just as we pointed it to the kids. It quickly turned into a life lesson discussion! :)

It's good when children have a chance to understand the food chain--and our place in it--at a young age. :)

our 6 y/o asked mama why she doesn't eat meat. opened up that conversation. I told him where meat comes from & how they get it. we also told him that it's a personal choice and that's why mama doesn't eat animals but daddy does. he's good with eating meat for now.

HB Coff

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393011021.569565.jpg

I haven't heard that term since college, but I always thought it started at 2am or whenever the bars closed.

Of course my flight is delayed. What else was I expecting. Drove right by Whip In. Should have stopped and had lunch there. Could have grabbed more Noir right off the truck too. Argh!

Had a Fire Eagle at the airport instead.

Had a teeny weeny taste of my Berliner Weisse's sour mash. Was planning to boil it tonight. It's getting there, but not quite there yet. So it's going to wait until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, drinking my MO/Willamette SMaSH

Raspberry lemonade w Hydrocodone and Martins BBQ Chips.

Watching American Horror Story and taking it easy after a minor procedure this afternoon

Feel better. That can be a trippy show to watch on some meds.

Oh, and finally boarding my flight home.

Because I know y'all don't care.

More of my M.A.D.E. Beer. Yumm maybe it is because it is from a keg and I'm just an over-excited lewser...or it really is yumm.

that's something I miss about Vegas. you can drink in a decent bar until 6 am and no last call.:rockin:

Sucks for you. What I miss about Vegas is the random Aussie and English girls kicking their friends out of their hotel rooms just so I can have a cozy place to sleep. :D

Onto another beer. Nightcap.

Pepsi. Still out working and not looking forward to the drive home. Traffic is going to suck! I might end up crackin one of these open. Picked them up today. I'm sure nobody cares. ;)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393022724.281260.jpg

Back