• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BALL LOCK CORNIE KEGS So Cal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMTG

Reaction score
So I have 12 corny kegs for sale. All are Ball lock and hold pressure! They're clean inside and out. I'd like to recoup my investment in them(have switched to sankes) and am asking $30 each.

If you're local in southern california this will save you cash over having them shipped. I'm located in Covina during the week and Irvine on most weekends. I'm putting them up here for my so cal HBT'ers before I put em up on craigslist or ebay.

Let me know if anyones interested.

[email protected](preferred) or PM(PITA)

Thanks.

Any takers in southern california before I put these bad boys up on Craigslist? $30 for really nice 5 gal ball lock cornies....

Thanks for the emails everyone. looking forward to meeting up and chatting a bit this weekend.

Glad to meet some fellow HBT'ers...shame on those that "flaked" on me! pretty brutal if you asked me...I'd have appreciated an email or a phone call as promised...someguys are just unreliable.

Anyways, I still have some cornies for sale. Thanks!

I still have some kegs left if anyones interested..I'd much rather sell to fellow HBT'ers before I deal with craigslist headaches

if you are willing to ship them i would like to get a price on shipping them to 89425. thanks!

Any of those bad boys left. I Just live in Bakersfield.

Bakersfield IS NOT SO CAL, HAHAHAHA! It's not too far. Like I posted before, I have a commercial UPS account, so shipping shouldn't be very much. How many did you want so I can get an accurate quote to you. Please email me [email protected]

I never said Bakersfield was in SO CAL. I just said that is where I was. ;) I would love to have 4 of them (AT LEAST!!!!). Let me know.

I'm just messing with you... I have 10 left, so if you want them, please email me ASAP! I have Pay Pal and can get you a shipping quoute if you email me your shipping address and exact quantity you'd like. I'm brewing right now, so shoot me an email before the Dodgers lose and I get in a bad mood.

[email protected]

If you can meet me somewhere closer to where I am, I'd be in to grab a few. Do you ever make it this way?
AM

I don't venture over to the westside. I have a truck and a mustang, so I will burn gas. I met up with a fellow homebrewer @ Phillipes on sat before A Dodger game...If you want em, come and get em or I can ship em. Thanks. These will be gone once I put em up on craigslist this weekend.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I only have 6 left from an original 14

Not sure when I'll next be up in the area, but I need t sometime in the next month. Obviously you need to sell them, but if they don't go anywhere I'll definitely be interested.

How much are you looking for shipping?

I have a commercial UPS account for my business Mobil Medic Trauma Gear www.mobil-medic.com shamless plug, I know!

So I've only charged ACTUAL UPS ground shipping....I receive a substantial UPS discount, so I pass that on to those who bought kegs from me.

I have a pending sale this weekend, but if not, I'll have 2-4 left. If you want a quote, send me your shipping [email protected]

Ok, everyone has been emailed with shipping costs and availability...I'm trying to be fair and go by the order in which I was contacted, but money talks and I need them out of my brew shop as I just picked up 12 (15.5 gal) 1/2 barrel kegs to be used as fermenters...

UPDATE 4/21/10

I have 4 left, I've emailed everyone back who was interested. Thanks

Latest posts

Back