Lets not let this happen here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Ireland over New Year's. SHOCKED to see the amount of Budweiser and Coors light behind pounded over there. Oh the pity...

I read on other articles that this trend has cost the country 15,000 jobs. What a shame.

It also said in an article that it's becoming less socially acceptable to frequent pubs more than a few times a week.

I've also read about how many of the Irish pubs in NYC have gone away. Many of the neighborhoods that used to have a large Irish population have changed to Hispanic, and many of those groups don't have a "pub" culture like the Irish.

I read on other articles that this trend has cost the country 15,000 jobs. What a shame.

It also said in an article that it's becoming less socially acceptable to frequent pubs more than a few times a week.

I've also read about how many of the Irish pubs in NYC have gone away. Many of the neighborhoods that used to have a large Irish population have changed to Hispanic, and many of those groups don't have a "pub" culture like the Irish.

The word's "cantina"...:rockin:

Back