• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

pin and ball lock Kegs for under $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zman said:
what store is charging $87?. Depending on cost I could be interested in a bulk buy

Beer at Home in Westminster has them at $80/each. The cheapest I have seen in the area close to $60 once you convert a pin lock over. If I order 20 they have been quoting a price around $37/keg.

Beer at Home in Westminster has them at $80/each. The cheapest I have seen in the area close to $60 once you convert a pin lock over. If I order 20 they have been quoting a price around $37/keg.

That is a pretty good price. Btw are you a member of KROC? If not you should join

I'm interested in some I live in Johnstown, CO and my neighbors and I brew often but are running out of Kegs and bombers. Let me know.

Back