• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PA Alert - 60 gallon plastic conicals $125 ea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXguy

Reaction score
Skippack, PA - near Philadelphia.

Not mine! But the guy has 6 for sale... I just don't really have any need for a 60 gallon conical. With stands $125 each!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/1446824333.html

ebay conicals.jpg

Best price I've seen online is Tank-Depot:

http://www.tank-depot.com/productdetails.aspx?part=A-INFD60-24

$163 for the tank and stand. Personally, I wouldn't risk buying used plastic to save the $40, but that's just me.

Of course, I don't feel bad saying this since they aren't yours :D

Wow, you can get a 15 gallon one from the link you produced for only like $118 (with stand). I may need to jump on that!

EDIT: Then again, until you add shipping you are up to $160s, then you need someway to get fittings on it, which might not be too easy with 1 1/2" drain on the bottom? I guess you could not use that drain and drill in on slant near bottom....

Yeah, the shipping is what always killed any idea I had of picking up a cheap plastic 15 gallon conical.

It's still cheap. But you really dont get the savings until you get to the 40 gallon plus size. The minibrew fermenters over 40 gallons are way too expensive. These are cheap. I also agree with not feeling comfortable buying these used when they can be had new for just a fraction more. If someone's in the philly area though, this could be a steal. Shipping on those big dogs aint gonna be pretty!

Back