Frigidaire 7.2 Collar Dimensions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

510brew

Reaction score
Sears was supposed to deliver my Frigidaire 7.2 today, but now its delayed until NYE. My only chance to build a collar is on Xmas at my parents house. So now I need to build the collar without knowing the dimensions of the freezer. Can anyone help me out? I need to know the dimensions of the "Rim" of the freezer. I am going to use 2x10 Douglas Fir and just need to know how long and wide to make the collar. Thanks for your help!

510Brew - Curious what you paid for the 7.2. I just got one at Costco for $169. Hope that I got a decent deal on it. Montanaandy

510Brew - Curious what you paid for the 7.2. I just got one at Costco for $169. Hope that I got a decent deal on it. Montanaandy

You got it for almost a $100 less than me, so yeah you got a decent deal, haha. I gave up waiting for a good deal. Chest freezers in the ~7ft range are impossible to find in the SF Bay Area right now for whatever reason. Sears let me buy one on their website but now I'm finding out they don't have any in stock... I'm going to check out Costco tonight.

None of the Costco's in the entire Bay Area have this model, and if they do get them in stock they will be $230. Can you ship me one? haha

That does't seem right. Tell them that you know for a fact that another Costco is offering them for 199.00 less a 30.00 rebate for 169.99. They should at least honor this price even if they don't have them in stock right now. Montanaandy

Back