LPG hose sources

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bull8042

I like 'em shaved
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone here know where one can purchase tubing rated for low-pressure/vapor LPG by the foot? I know it is available, but I can't find any suppliers for some reason.
I am going to get a hurricane burner and convert it to NG so I can get 12 gallons to boil in under 1 hour. My little propane Bayou burner just isn't cutting it. And waiting 1-1/2 hours to get to boiling is driving me nuts!

Propane burners put out more BTUs, in case that matters and you may have to re-jet.

BUT I was thinking something similar and I know I have seen NG extension kits for BBQs at Lowes and Home Depot, back with all the BBQ stuff.

Propane burners put out more BTUs, in case that matters and you may have to re-jet.

BUT I was thinking something similar and I know I have seen NG extension kits for BBQs at Lowes and Home Depot, back with all the BBQ stuff.

Thanks, I will check them out. I figured there would be a place to buy "per ft" somewhere. I just can't seem to find it.

any propane company will have the hose. it just depends if they will sell it to you or not without fittings on the end. amerigas is one you can try, or just look up a local welding suply shop or propane shop

some times you pay more, but you cant beat local service and being able to hold someone accountable in person rather than on the phone 1000 miles away.

Latest posts

Back