Front Panel Designer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-Lay

Reaction score
I just ran across this website for a company called Front Panel Express. It looks like they're out of Seattle. They have this software (free) that you can download and design your own panel and then send it to them to have them create it and then send it to you. They even have an option for you to send them a custom material or enclosure as well as a design service for your enclosure or panel. I thought it would be a great service for those who design their own brew systems with front panels.

I've never tried their software or service, but it looks pretty useful.

Home*- Front Panel Express, LLC > Front Panel Service for North America

I have used them a number of times for hifi components I have designed and built. They are top notch in my book and I heartedly recommend them. Here is some of their work:

aleph%20p1.jpg

aleph%20P3.jpg

I have used them a number of times for hifi components I have designed and built. They are top notch in my book and I heartedly recommend them...

Awesome. That's good to know. This seems like a great service, I was hoping they were good to deal with and made a good product.

Thanks.

Back