Show off your fermentation chambers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A simple fridge with an Inkbird-308 and heatbelt. It might not look like much but I'm absolutely delighted to finally have it (many hard fought battles with SWMBO :D )

I also found a use for my old belt, doing a fine job keeping the temp probe in place!

Fermenter.jpg

whats goin on here? im in the process of planning a shed build and was thinking of doing a work bench with a ferm chamber underneath...how is yours set up?

I love it. Yes work bench with a hole in it for my conical. 2" insulation board with a small space heater and the freezer portion of a mini fridge and a computer fan. Works like a dream year round. It actually holds temp way better than the glass coke fridge pictured below.

Just found this thread... I built this about 5 years ago (hard to believe it has been that long). It was the single biggest improvement that I have made to my brews. It'll hold three fermenters, and will get as low as 50*F.

IMG_20120730_004235.jpg

IMG_20120910_064623.jpg

Back