What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,son wouldn't do the beer & cigs run part,so I'm havin some of my Cougar Country IPA I was aving for tomorrow with what vodka I have left. Happy repeal day y'all!

Some pure hoppiness

image.jpg

Its a airline beer?? or an unlabeled Heady

It's an unlabeled heady can, that contains Ouroboros by the alchemist. My good buddy had a 1 on 1 today with John kimmich. He tried three new brews that you can't get. Ouroboros will be hitting a few bars on draft only locally. All the employees got a canned case of it and john gave my buddy a can and told him if I see this on eBay ill hunt you down and kill you. My buddy said he would share the can with me after our group tour and tasting at the alchemist Saturday!

It's an unlabeled heady can, that contains Ouroboros by the alchemist. My good buddy had a 1 on 1 today with John kimmich. He tried three new brews that you can't get. Ouroboros will be hitting a few bars on draft only locally. All the employees got a canned case of it and john gave my buddy a can and told him if I see this on eBay ill hunt you down and kill you. My buddy said he would share the can with me after our group tour and tasting at the alchemist Saturday!

I'm going to take your picture, and post it on eBay, and then keep an eye on the news.

You know, for the lulz :fro:

Drinking tea. Scottish Breakfast.

celticdevildog said:
The apps shows me a few pages behind, but my computer has me up to date on pages. Go figure.

If you get far enough behind in this thread, the app works. When you get caught up to the last page it starts throwing the 'parse error'.

So everyone needs to drink more and post faster :)

High West Rendezvous Rye.

coffee at the moment. it's 1F here. the same as it was when I went to work this morning. winter, I hate you.

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

It was 72 here today. Which is rather odd as we had highs in the 20s last week, but it beats MN.

Drinking a friends Meyer Lemon beer fermented with Crooked Stave dregs. My but it is tart. Quite lactic, very doughy finish. Almost really good, but not quite sure I'll finish the bottle.

Hot cocoa with whipped cream. I literally burned it because I got involved in cleaning up a spreadsheet with work. :(

Some of my HB drunken mistake, either it's slowly getting better or I'm getting used to the taste, still not too great.
I have a grower of a big beer from Carton brewing calling my name, probably going to put a hurting on me at 10+%;)

Drank a Sly Fox Grisette earlier. Now enjoying a Troegs LaGrave. No pics. Too much of a pain in the ass. I'm already exhausted just from accessing this thread through the apps built in browser . . .

The bottle of my Lamebic (I hate you Gabe...) I had in the fridge. I pulled three bottles directly out of the fermenter, two for competition, and one to drink on said comp's judging day. Since it's Repeal Day today, and judging is tomorrow and Saturday, I figured what the hell and cracked it open.

I think this will do well. I hope it will, at least. With a bottle that's actually been chilled, I get a malty character on the back that I didn't get when at fermenter temps (the only other way I've tried it).

20131205_183212[1].jpg

Some of my HB drunken mistake, either it's slowly getting better or I'm getting used to the taste, still not too great.
I have a grower of a big beer from Carton brewing calling my name, probably going to put a hurting on me at 10+%;)

Drunken mistake?
I'll trade you a couple HBs for a drunken mistake.

[FWP]I hate accessing this thread with the the apps built-in browser. Takes valuable time away from drinking. [/FWP]

Happy repeal day! Having my DIPA with some Skyline chili before ramping up cookie production tonight!

image.jpg

And you wonder why the neighbors aren't allowed to come over? :D

I'm literally laughing my ass off. But I didn't mean it that way. If there is one thing I am 100% certain of, it is that I am not around here (or anywhere) to troll for dudes. That ship sadly done set sail moons ago ...

I meant the beer. Whatever he calls "drunken mistake." :eek:

I'm literally laughing my ass off. But I didn't mean it that way. If there is one thing I am 100% certain of, it is that I am not around here (or anywhere) to troll for dudes. That ship sadly done set sail moons ago ...

I meant the beer. Whatever he calls "drunken mistake." :eek:

I don't know what to call it, notes consist of a partial grain bill and yeast.
I know I something in for head retention because it doesn't fade, bottling from the keg would be imposable, it's 5 gallons i will wade through.
Drinking this, Carton brewing
EPITOME
Imperial Black Ale
ABV: 10.3% | IBU: 100 | SRM: 42
Big hoppy beer that's going to kick my azz.

DSCF0251.jpg

Whut's on the drinking menu this evening gents? I'm about to step out to the garage to bring in a few that just might give me a hangover tomorrow morning. :D

Back