MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephin

I could use 5 lbs of both clear and dark candi sugar if you want to partner on it.

Anyone else out there, I would be interested in splitting a bag of Marris Otter. Any takers?

Sheldon

2 weeks is always a push... simply becasue of turn around time. i think its pretty close to full... so its possible. I have the spreadsheet on my ork computer so i can post progress...shoudl be about 37 out of 42.

Stephin

I could use 5 lbs of both clear and dark candi sugar if you want to partner on it.

Anyone else out there, I would be interested in splitting a bag of Marris Otter. Any takers?

Sheldon

sheldon, great on the candi, makes me feel beter ordering it knowing that someone wants some :)

I'd definitely be in on a few pounds of light candi as well. Put me down for 1 bag of the light DME regardless of expected ship date.

Has anyone ever looked into the future hops prices. Helluva deal, but also probably difficult to pull that together.

Do people place orders for the other misc items, such a oak chips/spirals, sanitizer, or fruit purees?

I'm surprised there isn't a VA group buy (delivery is actually cheaper to VA from NC than to MD from NY), but this is the closest so I'll take what I can get given the prices.

I'm in Springfield, VA and work in Rosslyn, VA so can pick up for others In the area (depending on the number of bags).

I'd definitely be in on a few pounds of light candi as well. Put me down for 1 bag of the light DME regardless of expected ship date.

Has anyone ever looked into the future hops prices. Helluva deal, but also probably difficult to pull that together.

Do people place orders for the other misc items, such a oak chips/spirals, sanitizer, or fruit purees?

I'm surprised there isn't a VA group buy (delivery is actually cheaper to VA from NC than to MD from NY), but this is the closest so I'll take what I can get given the prices.

I'm in Springfield, VA and work in Rosslyn, VA so can pick up for others In the area (depending on the number of bags).
for hops you need 11 lbs of any type... which is tough. ill put you down for DME

Ill take a bag of best light munich.
And i could use some starsan to if thats a possibility.

Ill need to get a few bags on the next order.

Claph,

Here is what I want:

1 x Vienna
3 x US 2-row

I need a gallon of StarSan. Also, I would be interested in 10 lb of PBW.

If someone is interested in splitting a bag of Munich 20L with me, let me know.

-Mike

holy schnitzel, another grain buy! Wow there was a grain buy just last month...damn impressive

Looks like this buy is already full - let me know if I miscounted...OR if someone wants to split a bag of MO, Vienna, or Munich with someone in VA.

remember I do this for the fun of it... and carrying 2400 lbs of grain to my basement isnt fun! so bring samples, homebrew commercial whatever :)

BasementBrewmistress said:
Looks like this buy is already full - let me know if I miscounted...OR if someone wants to split a bag of MO, Vienna, or Munich with someone in VA.

I would be willing to split the Munich 20L with you. I can split the bag at Stefin's house and leave half for you. I was only looking for half a bag anyway.

Stefin,

That cool with you? How many bags on the new order already?

Stefin, just a reminder to tack a bag of Briess pale ale onto the next order. Thanks again. This guy is the man.

Depending on when the new goes in, or is fulfilled, I may have a few different IIPA's for you try Stefin.

May even have an Arrogant Bastard inspired beer (been thinking of doing a clone on Belgian yeast).

Back