What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mashed in on my kolsch that was requested by my family back in Texas. I brewed it for my brother's wedding last October and now people are asking for me to brew it again. Enjoying this. A little much on the spice, but nice.

1411235403777.jpg

Mashed in on my kolsch that was requested by my family back in Texas. I brewed it for my brother's wedding last October and now people are asking for me to brew it again. Enjoying this. A little much on the spice, but nice.

Need to get up to Groton really soon.

While waiting for St Arnold's Pumpkinator to hit the shelves, I picked up some of this from Shipyard. Not terribly bad for a pumpkin spiced wheat ale.

Shipyard_Pumpkinhead.jpg

that was probably the best grain bed I've ever had. recirculation was like a dream and sparge was slicker than that thick, slick, black sweet wort coming out. I want to put my feet in it.

Life can't get any better.

Sitting in the woods having this homer gem.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411237653.838620.jpg

This and this. Lawn mowed, hours after anticipated, but it got done. Off to the market, motorcycle ride I think, and who knows what else. The day is beautiful. Dog is happy too.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411238467.373093.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411238501.645836.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411238483.278266.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411238483.278266.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 59
Got stung by another bee on the back of my neck and picked a tick off of my calf. ****ing bull**** day.

Coffee still.... But the volleyball game is next to three Floyd's. Day is salvaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411239801.895018.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1411239845.141248.jpg

Boil is underway

Also bottled my pumpkin and mixed up a gallon of apfelwein and five gallons of cider I pitched on the pumpkins yeast cake

Double brew day today, stout and Conan pale

Bang biscuit

Water, while mashing in. But, after second runnings, I'll finish off a homebrew IIPA.

Another Timothy Taylor Landlord, followed by Zwanze 2014 aka Cuvée Florian. Better than 2011 and 2013, not quite as good as 2012 (the rhubarb Lambic). Still fantastic. Home now, and still "smacked".

BGBC's High Ground Gose. Excellent beer! Nice salt and tartness and very well balanced! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411245708.901211.jpg

Unfortunately I committed a grievous sin. While getting this out of the fridge I knocked over the coffee brown. It tumbled end over end and exploded on the concrete floor. :(
I gave myself plenty of berry punches but still feel bad. It smelled awesome - very reminiscent of Coffee Bender.

BGBC's High Ground Gose. Excellent beer! Nice salt and tartness and very well balanced! :mug:
View attachment 225059

Unfortunately I committed a grievous sin. While getting this out of the fridge I knocked over the coffee brown. It tumbled end over end and exploded on the concrete floor. :(
I gave myself plenty of berry punches but still feel bad. It smelled awesome - very reminiscent of Coffee Bender.

It's always the good ones that go too soon. BMC beers will last in the fridge for 99 years.

Cleaning out the beer form my in laws fridge, starting with a little Big Wave while prepping my bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411246988.844959.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

View attachment 225059

Glad you like it and sorry to hear about the mess :( At least the aroma was on the right track. Planning to tweak the recipe and rebrew at some point. I'll send you some v3 when it's ready.

Feeding my sour culture and the dregs I captured at last night's share. Decanted some beer from the sour growler and it's pretty good. Hope it will do well in a Flanders Red next weekend.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411247287.920790.jpg

Tiger Uppercut IPA while burning ****.

Which one of you mother****ers is coming in second?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411248135.823414.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411248081.145297.jpg
Citra/Galaxy IPA. This might break the record for fastest a keg has been emptied here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The last of the summer Hefe, sadly the keg has come to an end:( Fortunately, I have my two fall beers in the pipeline now.:mug:

10527438_834904459877339_3972373633083443514_n.jpg

Dankosaurus. Not too bad for a first beer of the day. Uses hops i've never used, but one can detect all hop flavors available. A slew of -new to me- craft brews on the way this evening.

1411249229956.jpg

View attachment 225059

Too bad. You missed a well done brew. Coffee was well pronounced.

My galaxy ipa. My liver is telling me to stop being such a Billy-Klubb.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411250280.860908.jpg

Back