What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coff

image-1182406545.jpg

That's okay. You would've come to that conclusion eventually. ;)

Youll be jealous of me soon enough. Just have to drink all the Atrial Rubicide in front of you plus the goodies I have in my cellar :ban:

Though I wish my parents gets me beer or any family member that appriciates craft. Currently turning my dad and brother-in-law.

No beer buying month for me sadly. Firestone just arrived in bottles :(

DisturbdChemist said:
Youll be jealous of me soon enough. Just have to drink all the Atrial Rubicide in front of you plus the goodies I have in my cellar :ban:

Though I wish my parents gets me beer or any family member that appriciates craft. Currently turning my dad and brother-in-law.

No beer buying month for me sadly. Firestone just arrived in bottles :(

That might be torture. ;)
I can't wait to go to specs and pick up some FW.
This has been a good year for new beer distribution here.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Nice! So delicious!

It's really good.
I'm actually surprised at how much it tastes like my RYEding the Storm Out minus the rye.

Nightcap for me. Not the best single malt I've had (not the worst though either), but a buddy bought the bottle, didn't like it, and gave it to me for free, so I'm not complaining.

20130904_231611[1].jpg

Having a couple hefeweizens while boiling my hoppy blonde. I should be drinking this in about a week, if it can reach final gravity in time.

The coff. Before I go outside and start cutting **** with my saw.

tyzippers said:
So are you going around the yard just looking for stuff to cut? Whether it needs cut or not?:D

Hell naw. Anything that has to be cut cannot simply be left there. I wish it was as easy as cutting every darn thing down. I'll use it for heat. If it's brush, I'll burn it in my fire pit.

Hell naw. Anything that has to be cut cannot simply be left there. I wish it was as easy as cutting every darn thing down. I'll use it for heat. If it's brush, I'll burn it in my fire pit.

I had vision of you walking around your yard aimlessly grunting, "Must cut. Must CUT!" Then pausing at the side of your garage. "Must cut hole for window!" And then you have a hole in the side of your garage. Just because. :rockin:

tyzippers said:
I had vision of you walking around your yard aimlessly grunting, "Must cut. Must CUT!" Then pausing at the side of your garage. "Must cut hole for window!" And then you have a hole in the side of your garage. Just because. :rockin:

Hmmm ... I picture him donning a hockey mask and coming out of the garage like Clark Griswald! :D

My coconut porter. This is the second-best beer I've brewed. ****ing love this.

image-2283986843.jpg

tyzippers said:
You're filling your kids sippy cup with beer and feeding it to him/her?

I can't make this **** up. Hahahaha

Well now I need to bottle some beer y'all. This is my Imperial saison AS11. All I can tell you is that on Sunday (brew day) jared and jeff fought over who got to drink the gravity sample :-D. It's clear enough and I can't take it so im going to bottle now. Drinking another Conan Simcoe Vienna while I do.

Put that carboy in a milk crate with some foam dag jimmit!

Black saison, lacing makes it look like the punkin is winking at me.
image-3711339240.jpg

20130905_142457.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow, that's actually fresh-ish. You find that in Canada? I always skip the non-lacto De Dolle beers I find here as they're always old. Which is awesome for Oerbier and Still Nacht, but Arabier, Bos Keun, and Dulle Teve not so much. As happy as I was to find an old Oerbier stash last weekend, I was almost as sad that there was a case or more between Dulle Teve and Bos Keun from 09 there, too.

I've become somewhat obsessed with Oerbier since my score. Working on a clone recipe. Any suggestions?

It's almost time for a Gandhi-bot. I never have less than two available. Always stocked-up on these things. Crack!

Maine beer company Lunch and Stone enjoy by. Maine beer is better IMO. Heady Topper clone in keg. This conan yeast is the shizzy.

losMythos said:
Maine beer company Lunch and Stone enjoy by. Maine beer is better IMO. Heady Topper clone in keg. This conan yeast is the shizzy.

Lunch is ok. Definitely not what I expected.

Having the last of my imperial stout as I fix broken German ****.

image-702070422.jpg

image-4067113315.jpg

Back