$3 tixx for George Clinton and the Funkadellic in Denver @ the Fillmore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This was passed on to me by a friend and fellow HB'er. Thought I would pass this on to the Denver folks
http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?affiliate=EC2&event_id=10351&fun=check_promo_code&promo_id=1984&key=252$10351&doc=detailb&promo_code=Funk

If you've never seen Clinton and Parliament....you OWE it to yourself to do so.

I'm a younger guy and missed out on the glory days of funk, but I saw him here in Baltimore and it was an ABSOLUTE blast.

Greatest. Show. EVAR.

If you've never seen Clinton and Parliament....you OWE it to yourself to do so.

I'm a younger guy and missed out on the glory days of funk, but I saw him here in Baltimore and it was an ABSOLUTE blast.

Greatest. Show. EVAR.

Exactly I am soo excited!! Cheap P funk tixx. It has been a few years since I have seen them

Thanks zman! I just picked up 8 tickets and will give them out to friends.

Thanks zman! I just picked up 8 tickets and will give them out to friends.

You're welcome. Glad to hook people up about the local deals. I am all about spreading the good vibes around...oh and I will have a Mtn Sun T shirt on and a NY Mets hat if you should want to buy me a beer...lol j/k. Have a great show:mug:

Latest posts

Back