Am I the Only One?? (Word Thread?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
With the huge popularity of "The Never Ending Word Thread" I may not be too popular asking this, but am I the only one who doesn't get entertained by this thread? I mean it's been around ever since I joined and is always at the top of the list, but I can't understand why. I understand the explanation of what to do but I just don't get it. I am probably asking because I am bored right now, otherwise I would go on not caring. I love mind games and puzzles but not so much this, actually not at all. Every time I see it I though of asking the question but stopped myself when I see how popular it is. Must be something wrong with me.

Every time I see it I though of asking the question but stopped myself when I see how popular it is. Must be something wrong with me.

Of Course there's something wrong with you! You're using your brain and exercising free choice! How dare you even attempt to buck what is popular to the least common denominator!

Here's how to fix your problem. Quit drinking your well crafted tasty home made brew. Go buy one of those cubes (30pk) of AB product. Drink until you no longer feel your lips and then look at that thread again.

Of Course there's something wrong with you! You're using your brain and exercising free choice! How dare you even attempt to buck what is popular to the least common denominator!

Here's how to fix your problem. Quit drinking your well crafted tasty home made brew. Go buy one of those cubes (30pk) of AB product. Drink until you no longer feel your lips and then look at that thread again.

Got it, "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling", the name of the forum.

It's an easy way to rack up points for post whoors.

You too can be a post whoor.

No it wasn't a mispelling. I done it on purpose.

I never have posted in those threads, and never will. They're dumb.

That's right, I said it.

Now let's make this thread never die :p

You can also unsubscribe from the thread. It isn't rocket science.

Personally I find the word association to be interesting. I don't care about the

Back