My Work here is done

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sAvAgE

Reaction score
Well that is it for me in brewing now until September of this year, coming up with some recipe Ideas and getting ready for October. I finally got the Catholic School Girl Irish Stout bottled and the CaraSaaz Pilsner Bottled today.

I am now officially ready for Summer :tank:

Here is some beer Pr0/\/ for you all.

Ahh the fruits of good hard labor. Gonna grab a cold one

workisdone.JPG

I still have 5 available cases of flip tops.. Soooooooo I guess my work is still NOT done :D

hmmmmmmm I guess a Wheat beer is in order ;)

I have 4 cases of 0,5 liter bottles full, about 20 more empty, 8 kegs full and 17 empty, but I have 1 in the secondary and 3 in the primary. Should dent it some more, but with the 4th coming...I need to brew more...:D

Chimone said:
you're not done yet......theres still more room in there

Yeah see that cupboard on the right hand side?

Reserved for beer that will hold another 20 cases!

My Future Brother in Law is getting married soon. Dont know the date yet or if he has even asked yet. However that cupboard will be for private stock for the wedding ;)

"207 bottles of beer on the wall" should take about 35 minutes to sing all the way through.... not counting taking down the actual bottle :D

sAvAgE said:
Well that is it for me in brewing now until September of this year, coming up with some recipe Ideas and getting ready for October. I finally got the Catholic School Girl Irish Stout bottled and the CaraSaaz Pilsner Bottled today.

I am now officially ready for Summer :tank:

Here is some beer Pr0/\/ for you all.

Ahh the fruits of good hard labor. Gonna grab a cold one

workisdone.JPG

Savage, i hope to brew like you someday... Very nice.Your making me very parched...

Did you buy all those fliptops with beer in them, or empty?

I've been drinking lots of Grolsch and Fischer. Slowly but steadily building a stash.

I bought all my fliptops when they were empty. only took me about 6 months to get my set. I have 18 cases in total of fliptops. I know my brother in law has about 6 cases of Grolsch Bottles that I would love to get my hands on.

I just find keeping the bottles consistant was a good Idea. On a side project I am building the Six pack from Hell. I just need one more 1 liter BBQ Sauce bottle that has a fliptop lid. Yes a 1 liter fliptop beer bottle. it's a beaut!

I will post another picture in about 2 weeks. about 3 weeks ago I only had about two cases left in the cupboard it should be full after the octoberfest is completed

Back