What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was good. :)

My home brew explosive honey porter. It's been way too hot (boozy) and I've tried to let it age for the last 3 months. It's getting easier to drink. It could be that I can't taste or smell well when I'm buzzed.

So I guess I don't know how it is after all.

image.jpg

Easy lover, she'll get a hold on you believe it!

On replay all night! I am hurting!

Get out quick cause seeing is believing!

it's what ol' Klubber does when he gets a chance. getting up at 3am 6 days a week sucks. I'm too young to feel this old...

Haha I bet. I do 6:30 7 days a week. You have me beat for sure. Early bird gets the worm though buddy.

I meant happening. Sloppy Saturday.

Nothing wrong with Sloppy Saturday. I have to work in the am, but drinking calls. Recycled pic from last night...

Having this and some wine to start off with.

1390706332800.jpg

Hometown's first brewery had a first release to the public today...growlers of an English style strong ale. Nice! And they had it on tap for sample, CO2 and nitrous. My first time trying a nitrous carbed beer...very nice! Cracking into the growler tonight.

IMAG2469.jpg

IMAG2472.jpg

Hometown's first brewery had a first release to the public today...growlers of an English style strong ale. Nice! And they had it on tap for sample, CO2 and nitrous. My first time trying a nitrous carbed beer...very nice! Cracking into the growler tonight.

I wanted to go but couldn't find anyone to hang. :-( ugh.

Water and snow drift porter.

image.jpg

Had a gift card to use at a Whole Foods that I received as a Christmas gift, so I bought some frivolous foodie things and a few beers to try. I've seen others drinking Lagunitas Sucks brews on this thread and they had a "Brown Shugga' Substitue Ale"...so I picked up a single to try. Drinking that now...I'm not a pro at the critique thing, but it strikes me as "hoppy grapefruit...maybe a little pine resin". Interesting...I think I like it. Am I in the ballpark? Also bought a German Hefe, because I've got an HB in the primary in that style and I want a comparison. I also picked up some Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA...because I want the shark bottles for an HB I'm doing for a friend that dives. Finally, I grabbed a 4-pack of Brooklyn Chocolate Stout...because I just want to try it! And I think I can reuse all the bottles I bought today...bonus!

IMAG2475.jpg

IMAG2474.jpg

I wanted to go but couldn't find anyone to hang. :-( ugh.

Water and snow drift porter.

Awww! Actually, I did a quick taste and purchase and left...had some other things to do. But I will def be heading back to their next event. Message me and we'll coordinate next time!

what the flocc is he wearing on his arms?!? is his arms scuba diving later? pro athletes make millions and wear the most ridiculous things.

Have no idea. I always wonder why these dudes wear 'em.

And don't try to change her, just leave it, leave it!
You're not the only one, ooh seeing is believing!!!!!!!!!

My last brew, I brewed since spring. Kitchen sink foreign stout/black IPa. Im leaning more toward it being a black ipa. As far as style. And its willi nilli awesomeli. Its like a bunch of cookies and hops at the same time. Im really jonesing to brew lately.And indecisive. Waiting for NB furious kit to Be in stock some day.

I could go for one or two more drinks. Gonna call it a night as I have to workout tomorrow morning before Super Bowl floccing shopping.

'Night, all.

Back