• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Near-New Crankandstein 3D (3 roller) Mill w/ Hopper & Stainless Rollers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pelikan

Reaction score
mill4.jpg

I was accepted into a great graduate program on the other side of the country. As such, I have to sell pretty much everything that isn't bolted down.

Bought this mill a little less than six months ago. At the time, I requested the hopper/base option ($35), and stainless rollers for longevity ($75). Add that to the base price ($175), and I'm into this mill for $285. It's quite literally the best of the best as far as consumer models go.

Fully adjustable, used only a handful of times (with great results). Efficiency jumped 10% right out the door from LHBS milling. With tweaking, you might be able to pull a 15% or greater efficiency jump, depending upon what your milling option was in the past.

Willing to part with it for $150.

I also have an industrial grade Makita drill I purchased to use along with this mill (you need one with an HD armature to run this thing without burning the drill out; this mill will melt a cordless in no time). If you need a drill, I can throw it in for $50 on top of the cost of the mill (was $110 new a few months ago).

Shipping is via UPS. From my locale on the east coast to Wichita (about half way across the country), shipping would be $20 (for the mill alone; drill will add to this cost). Figure somewhat more if you're farther away, somewhat less if you're closer (within about $5 either way). This includes insurance, although it's probably not needed for how solid this thing is. I'd be happy to calculate exact shipping to your zip.

Regarding payment, I accept PayPal or money order/cashier's check. Sorry, no personal checks. If using PayPal, I'll have to charge the 3% service fee to the buyer, as I'm practically giving this mill away. That'd work out to $5.56 in this case.

If interested, send me a private message. I've sold items here on Home Brew Talk before and have references, should they be needed.

I'm in communication with the above poster regarding the mill/drill, and have two people in line behind him. So I can say with a good degree of confidence that this deal is sown up.

Thanks for your interest.

Back