My Year in Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 19, 2012 - CommSoft Management Xmas Lunch, Ryan's Wake - Uncle Charlie

image-3585877426.jpg

It's been a true pleasure. Thanks for sticking with the thread, hope to share a pint with you some day. Feel like I already have-

December 25, 2012 - Xmas Morning Eye Opener - Bottle o' Bailey's

Merry Christmas HBT'ers. I hope your under-tree is lousy with beery bling!

image-1605458655.jpg

mjdonnelly68 said:
December 25, 2012 - Xmas Morning Eye Opener - Bottle o' Bailey's

Merry Christmas HBT'ers. I hope your under-tree is lousy with beery bling!

And to you. This year has been a pleasure following you.

It's been a true pleasure. Thanks for sticking with the thread, hope to share a pint with you some day. Feel like I already have-

Thanks - it's been a lot of fun. Can't believe we're in the home stretch.

Let me know if you're ever in the Capital District - first rounds on me!

It has been a fantastic read. I have looked forward to getting an email indicating that there was a new posting. Wishing you and yours a fantastic new year. Take care!

It has been a fantastic read. I have looked forward to getting an email indicating that there was a new posting. Wishing you and yours a fantastic new year. Take care!

Thanks - I do my best to make sure you don't have to wait too long between posts. :)

Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2012 - Xmas Eve Eye Opener - Bloody Mary

Hehehe... always good to see a little curve ball thrown in the works (non-beer). That Bloody Mary looks like it has horseradish in it?

And... tater tots wrapped in bacon! WOW!

Hehehe... always good to see a little curve ball thrown in the works (non-beer). That Bloody Mary looks like it has horseradish in it?

And... tater tots wrapped in bacon! WOW!

Tons of horseradish. I like my Bloody Marys spicy.

The tots wrapped in bacon were pretty darn good. They were also dunked in maple syrup before baking - so it was like a diner breakfast on a stick! Highly recommend them.

Well, here it is, the last day of the year already.

I want to thank you for making it just a wee bit better. I really enjoyed this thread.

I hope your 2013 is a good one!

Well, here it is, the last day of the year already.

I want to thank you for making it just a wee bit better. I really enjoyed this thread.

I hope your 2013 is a good one!

I second this. Happy new year.

This was one of the more interesting threads of the year. Of note was your commitment to it. Wow.

Thanks for playing along guys - it's been fun. I'm pedal to the medal through the finish - look out.

I hope you have a great 2013.

Happy Brew Year!

Let's not forget, this wasn't a calendar year deal, this was from his birthday to birthday. I paid for a year subscription!! There's still more beer to drink!

Back