• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MN - kettles, burners, carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am headed to mn right now and am really interested in the 15 gallon pot. Let me check funds and if I will have time to meet up.

I am headed to mn right now and am really interested in the 15 gallon pot. Let me check funds and if I will have time to meet up.

Sounds good - let me know I could probably meet somewhere if that's easier.

AnchorBock said:
Sounds good - let me know I could probably meet somewhere if that's easier.

I should be in the area Sunday. I'm trying to find time to go to Northern brewer is either location close?

AJP said:
I should be in the area Sunday. I'm trying to find time to go to Northern brewer is either location close?

Im about ten minutes from the Minneapolis location, which is much bigger and nicer than the St. Paul location. You should for sure check it out, nicest LHBS out there imo.

AnchorBock said:
Im about ten minutes from the Minneapolis location, which is much bigger and nice than the St. Paul location. You shoukd for sure check it out, nicest LHBS out there imo.

OK then if you can meet there on Sunday and I have the funds it will work. Should know today or tomorrow about the funds.

OK then if you can meet there on Sunday and I have the funds it will work. Should know today or tomorrow about the funds.

Sounds good - I'm pretty open on Sunday currently. Post here or shoot me a PM when you know. Thanks!

I should have the funds. Time wise I'm not real sure yet. If you pm me a phone number I can text you when I'm headed over.

Back