Sharing Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unionerdr, you're right. Also, it is up to him. I was hesitant at first. We did it. And now....The guy probably did realize something. May not be for him like he thought. Though, I've lost track now. I think we did this back in March, it's now May. Still no spoon. Still haven't got stuff back yet.

I didn't enjoy being the barer of bad tidings,but that's the way it is. It seems like You're Ned & he's Homer. You'll likely have to ask for your stuff back.

Alright. Got my stuff back. Jeebus. I feel complete again. I had a robust porter working on it's 3rd week in primary. I'm kind of wanting it bottled so can get conditioned. Anyway, now I can bottle tomorrow.
Anyway, he bottled 2 weeks ago. Turns out he had in-laws over last weekend (week 1 after bottling!). He had 4 gallons of american wheat. He said everybody loved it. and has nothing but a few bottles left. So he's hooked and mentioned buying his own stuff. That's all I was going for. The whole brewing buddy thing was just a reach. Goal was: he wanted to learn. I can show him what I know. Constantly learning new things. I feel better. though a few weeks ago, was pretty po'd.

Yeah. Let's hope. Though, as in most things. Learned lesson first time. Definitely, next time. I'm NOT taking my stuff to somebody else's place. Don't care how close they are. Come to my place. You take it home. If you like it enough, you can spend the $40 or so to buy 2 buckets and a tamale cooker at Walmart!

I'm pretty sure brew buddy is a reach. The guy lives 20 minutes from town, but north of town. I live 20 minutes from town, but NORTH and WEST of town. So it's about 40 minutes from each other. So..Oh well. Brew buddy was a bonus. He's enjoying the the fact people are liking what was done. Even though that specific brew day, all he contributed to was delivering a goat! Definitely a memorably brew day.

StusBrew said:
I'm pretty sure brew buddy is a reach. The guy lives 20 minutes from town, but north of town. I live 20 minutes from town, but NORTH and WEST of town. So it's about 40 minutes from each other. So..Oh well. Brew buddy was a bonus. He's enjoying the the fact people are liking what was done. Even though that specific brew day, all he contributed to was delivering a goat! Definitely a memorably brew day.

I can't say that's ever happened when I was brewing that's for sure.

yeah...hmmm...You know, if I was THAT creative. Could have named the beer after that. Kind of like naming your child after first thing that happened after birth. "Moonglow" or "Bear Running" or something. "Kid Delivered Wheat" or something. "Sweaty Momma Wheat". Whatever. Just reaching now!

Back