• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entire Homebrew set up w/refridgerator $650- Nashville, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
I am selling my entire collection of homebrewing stuff that I have accumulated over the last couple of years. I never got into all grain brewing, but I do have a few empty keg shells that I was going to convert to brew-kettle, HLT, etc. The keg shells were all bought legally.

There are so many things, I have listed most everything that you will be getting:

Whirlpool 25 cu ft white side by side refridgerator. It stays ice cold and works great! I bought all the stuff to convert this to a kegerator (see other items listed below), but just never found the time to do it.

Keg Cowboy Dual regulator with guages. BRAND NEW, never used. I order this as a dual unit, to force carbonate one keg, while still serving others at lower PSI.

(3) Perlick faucets BRAND NEW, NEVER USED

Brand new, never filled 10lb CO2 Tank

(3) Ball-Lock Soda kegs

(2) 25' Wort Chillers. They are clamped together to use one as a pre-chiller to cool the water down.

(2) 6 Gallon Carboys

(2) 5 Gallon Carboys

Brew kettle with solid lid and long stirring spoon

Hand bottle capper LIKE NEW

Bench mount bottle capper (used one time - 50 bottles) LIKE NEW

Auto siphon

Hydrometer

Propane burner - Only used a handful of times

Carboy Funnel

Lots of Air locks and bungs

Half gallon growler with bung (for yeast starter)

Star San Santizer (BRAND NEW, never opened)

Cleaner powder, almost full

(3) Aneheuser Busch 15.5g kegs (empty, no major dings) I have one almost polished out completely. Still needs a bit more to bring out a deep shine.

(1) Old style 15.5g keg. Has hole drilled in side (for bung?) Rough shape

Bottle and Carboy Brushes

Thermometer

Bottling Bucket

Bottle Blast Washer (brass and hooks up to faucet to blast bottles clean)

45-Bottle, Bottle Tree - Like new

75+ Empty Glass, recapable bottles

Extract Brewing Kit - Rogue Hazelnut Brown kit ($45)

I want to sell everything together for one price and want to sell locally only. I do not want to ship anything. If I have trouble selling, then I may change my mind. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

$500 FIRM for everything, I have more small items that I will throw in as well.
Thanks

The original title says $650, but I lowered it to $500 for a quick sale.

I have someone coming to look at tomorrow and is supposed to be getting it.

If the deal falls through tomorrow, I am interested in some of your items as well if you part it out.

Brad,

If your deal falls through with the looker tomorrow, I'll take it all provided the fridge can be plugged up to verify it works. just let me know. I can get it quick if needed.

Thanks

I would like to buy the kegs if you part this lot out. Have the kegs been cut yet? I want the kegs for kegging.

if you do part out I'll take these, payment with paypal ASAP.

Keg Cowboy Dual regulator with guages. BRAND NEW, never used. I order this as a dual unit, to force carbonate one keg, while still serving others at lower PSI.

(3) Perlick faucets BRAND NEW, NEVER USED

Has this sold?? I'm in Louisville Ky. Might be interested and could make arraignments to pick up!!

Sorry for the late post. This entire lot sold several days ago. Thanks to everyone that was interested.

Back