Miss Temptation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleofnowhere

Reaction score
Ok guys,

It has been a while since I have really been active here, I stop in for old time sakes once a week and read the new posts but I have a little request.

My wife and I went to Cancun in February, we stayed at a resort call Temptation and she won a weekly contest called Miss Temptation.

There is a monthly contest for Miss Temptation which puts all the weekly winners against each other which is done by online voting! My Wife is Sherry and she really wants to win, so we can go back in January and she can compete for Miss Temptation 2011.

http://www.misstemptation.com

My wife is a 28 year old Mother of 2, great wife and a real party girl! She is a pole dance and hula hoop instructor.

If she gets enough support, she says I can post the winning pole dance routine on here!

Thanks,
Darren
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

I think we need more pole dancing pictures to make up our mind...

That's far more than enough for my vote. Good lord.
Done and done, she's only down by 2!
_

Don't you get free premium memberships for this kind of stuff?

with the video posted im pretty sure OP deserves at premium account.

his swmbo has showed more than some of the other Boneyard SWMBO's

just sayin'

-=Jason=-

it is now asking me to register my email address, I don't recall doing that the first time I voted for her. wtf gives.

-=jason=-

Yeah you should definitely get a premium lifetime membership for this stuff. We need to rally to get this approved.

Voted.

Thanks for posting the disposable email link. That's awesome spam prevention.

We just got a warning about using disposable email addresses, so please use real addresses only.

That's crap.

I think this will cut down on your votes quite a bit. No offense but I wouldn't be giving them my personal email address so they can spam me. I hope she wins. How much longer is voting open?

Back