Public Service Announcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chudz

Reaction score
Last night, I was just sitting around, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I get jumped. A victim of ambuscade by little, glass savages. So I'm doing my best to defend myself as more and more home brews burst out of hiding and join the attack. In the span of several racing heartbeats, I find my back to the wall, and I'm taking 'em out as fast as I can, ripping their little metal skulls right off and drinking their blood. It was touch and go there for a while, especially when they were reinforced by that old, commercial six-pack from the fridge, but I finally fended them off. I think the sheer numbers of their empty comrades rolling and clanking across the battlefield shattered their morale, causing them to retreat to their secret base. And me? I was left bleary-eyed, incoherent, and triumphant! My victory celebration may have included an underwear-clad me dancing through the house, while banging on the bottom of an empty bucket fermenter, and singing Barry Manilow's “Mandy” at the top of my lungs. I think I might also be legally married to my couch after mistaking it for a leather-clad Roseanne Barr later in the evening, but that's another story.

Anyway, I wanted to warn you all to be on the lookout, so you don't get surprised like I did.

They're out there. . . .

That's 'cause you don't have beer fairies to protect you.

Beerfairy1.jpg

beerfairy21.jpg

I'm lucky, mine are hot....:D

That's 'cause you don't have beer fairies to protect you.

Beerfairy1.jpg

beerfairy21.jpg

I'm lucky, mine are hot....:D

Um, I've been looking online at AHS and a few other sites, but I can't find a section for "Beer Faeries". Did you special order those?? :cross:

Latest posts

Back