Ultimate filtering rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runhard

Reaction score
I came across a serious filter that was about to be tossed in the construction trash at work and I couldn't pass it up; way too much stainless going into the dumpster is bad. A construction worker found it in a box of "trash" in a corner of the warehouse and was hauling it away, so I went dumpster diving. A picture and description are located at http://www.millipore.com/catalogue.nsf/docs/C597?open&lang=en This thing is quite heavy and is way too overkill for my needs. If anyone is interested in it simply let me know. It was free to me and will be the same but it is very heavy and might cost a lot to ship unless your local in the Austin, TX area. I cleaned it up and all of the parts are there. The millipore website has the various filters but I can't access the prices for the filters and it might be cheaper to buy Whatman paper and cut to fit.

Back